Thursday, April 14, 2011

[ CAMPTURE ] Sports Photography (1) 4/14/2011

fa76d4384b7d7a9efaae9df9f49ac86a

Have you ever considered taking photos for sports event seriously? I mean seriously like Sport Illustrated, ESPN and MLB official photos. When you had a a bit serious camera in school, people came and asked you, hey why don't you take some event photos in the field for us? Then you go, you point, and shoot. For me, I've been thinking sports photography as the last choice in the world, next to product commercial. I've got some "not bad" shots. But that's all. I've never stepped further.
An experienced photographer would tell young man who's thinking a photography career that "Go out, and shoot more". When we noticed the local event from Internet, the idea came up and we decided to give it a try.
Got a high ISO noise camera body? Why not?
Only 70-200mm(in 35mm format) on hand? Why not?
Have a tripod rather than the pro-look monopod? Why not?
Yeah, why not? (Though, I felt shame and embarrassed while I realize there's a totally pro look photographer there)
So here's my first outing. I will share some more in the following posts. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...